The Latest
Informing the Lincoln High community since 1895

The Advocate

The Advocate

The Advocate

Getting Ready for Homecoming!

Students+line+up+to+buy+Homecoming+tickets+outside+of+the+Associate+Principals+Office+during+lunch+time.+Thursday+will+be+the+last+day+to+purchase+tickets+before+the+dance.+
Students line up to buy Homecoming tickets outside of the Associate Principal’s Office during lunch time. Thursday will be the last day to purchase tickets before the dance.
Students line up to buy Homecoming tickets outside of the Associate Principal's Office during lunch time. Thursday will be the last day to purchase tickets before the dance.

By Angel Tran – If you’re here early enough, you might be able to hear the Lincoln High School’s Cheerleaders practicing for our annual Pep Rally on Friday!  Student Council has been working hard to set up and get ready for the dance, and there is an entire team of people working on selling tickets to hundreds of students awaiting for a spot to the dance.  The football team has their game on, and are pumped to get on the field in the famous black jerseys.  People are buying their outfits, thinking about hair, and getting ready for one of the most anticipated events of the school year.

What are you doing to get ready?

The Homecoming Game takes place Friday, September 23rd at 6:00 p.m.  with the dance following from 8:30-11:30 p.m.

Tickets are on sale tomorrow, Thursday, September 22nd, for $10 before, during lunch, and after school.  This will be the last day to buy tickets, there will be no exceptions for Friday.