The Advocate

Links Basketball to face Westside this Friday for Senior Night

%2324+Keyshawn+Jenkins+%2812%29+attempts+a+layup+at+Omaha+Bryan+High+School+on+February+9th%2C+2019.+Photo+by+Malachi+Detty.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

#24 Keyshawn Jenkins (12) attempts a layup at Omaha Bryan High School on February 9th, 2019. Photo by Malachi Detty.

By Zeke Williams

The Lincoln High Links Varsity Basketball teams will be facing off against the Omaha Westside Warriors this Friday, February 15th at Lincoln High.

The Girls will play at 5:45 p.m. and the Boys will play at 7:30 p.m.

This is the last home game of the season, and the seniors will be honored. Tickets are $4 for students and $6 for adults.

“It’s exciting [to be a senior],” senior Varsity Boys Basketball player Boomer Jock said. “But it’s also sad, because it’s going to be my last game at The High as a senior.”

The Student section theme is Jerseys, as requested by the seniors on the teams. Come out and support the Links before they go take on Districts!

About the Writer
Zeke Williams, Reporter

Yo! I'm Zeke. I’m a staff member here at The Advocate, and I’m a senior this year at the The High. Go Links. I’m one of the Technical Representatives...