The Advocate

Grade level assemblies today!

Principal+Mark+Larson+speaks+to+the+Junior+class+during+an+assembly+on+March+28th%2C+2019.+Larson+spoke+to+each+class+separately+in+the+Ted+Sorensen+Theatre+throughout+the+morning.+With+the+juniors+he+discussed+ways+to+prepare+for+the+ACT+that+they+are+required+to+take+on+Tuesday%2C+April+2nd.+Freshmen%2C+sophomores%2C+and+seniors+will+not+have+to+be+in+attendance+on+that+day.+Photo+by+Zeke+Williams+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Grade level assemblies today!

Principal Mark Larson speaks to the Junior class during an assembly on March 28th, 2019. Larson spoke to each class separately in the Ted Sorensen Theatre throughout the morning. With the juniors he discussed ways to prepare for the ACT that they are required to take on Tuesday, April 2nd. Freshmen, sophomores, and seniors will not have to be in attendance on that day. Photo by Zeke Williams

Photo by Zeke Williams

Photo by Zeke Williams

Photo by Zeke Williams

About the Writer
Zeke Williams, Reporter

Yo! I'm Zeke. I’m a staff member here at The Advocate, and I’m a senior this year at the The High. Go Links. I’m one of the Technical Representatives...

1 Comment

One Response to “Grade level assemblies today!”

1. Deborah McGinn on March 29th, 2019 7:39 am

I sure appreciate your coverage of the LHS Slam Team this week. Thank you very much.
    Ms. McGinn

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.