LHS Students Rock The Red Carpet At Homecoming

At the Lincoln High 2021 Homecoming last Friday night, students looked their best wearing the coolest outfits out there! The school was filled with more students than in previous years and made this a Homecoming worth being a part of. 

Savanna Lovette wears a beautiful satin blue dress paired with white gloves making her resemble a modern day Cinderella. She topped it off with a pearled eye makeup look that left us all in awe.
Emily Robinson sports a modern red dress along with her black heels that although were uncomfortable, were too iconic not to be included in the shot. 
Anne Huynh, steals the spotlight with her classy red dress and black heels. 
Homecoming Royalty nominee Tyrah Woods and Hailee Olberding look stunning in their glitter fabric dresses that show off both of their beautiful styles! 
Seniors Han Dinh and Niang Vung make a show stopping debut at their first and last homecoming. Dinh wears a charming white dress while Vung wears an elegant red one. 
Homecoming Princess Jessica Huynh wears an outfit we’ll never forget. Bringing her signature Kermit with her and reminding some of Frank Ocean’s recent Met Gala look that stole all of our hearts. 
Dax Duncan and Jessica Huynh won Junior Homecoming Royalty in tropical themed outfits that truly stood out to us all. It’s no surprise that this distinguishable pair won!!
McKenzie Ness and Ja Reese Lott-Buzby won Homecoming King and Queen and came in Oscar-worthy paired outfits. Although matching, showed off the uniqueness between them perfectly.